Representational file pic of Cristiano Ronaldo. This pic has no concern with footballers current state and is only attached for representational purpose. Sporting world has been badly hit by Pandemic Coronavirus and particularly football World. World's top footballer Cristiano Ronaldo is currently under quarantine in Portugal after his teammate in Juventus Club tested Positive. Apart from him Real Madrid player has tested positive and whole Madrid side is under quarantine. Arsenal head coach Mikel Arteta has tested positive for COVID19. Arteta's diagnosis has prompted the Premier League to call for an all-team meeting later today. Chelsea has also confirmed it's player has tested positive. Already Champion League match between Real Madrid and Manchester City has been postponed and their is now serious doubt about fate of other matches in all major League owing to Coronavirus. Amoung other major events, AustralianGP has been cancelled, NBA to hold matches behind closed doors, Pakistan Super League cricket also to be held behind closed doors. BCCI has also decided to hold India vs South Africa ODI series in empty stadium. As a precuation every sports body is taking decisions regarding welfare of players and fans. More on Cristiano Ronaldo : Cristiano Ronaldo has been in quarantine in Madeira for several days but is not showing any symptoms of the coronavirus contracted by a Juventus team-mate, local authorities in Portugal said Thursday. \u201cRonaldo left Italy a few days ago and his isolation hasn't just started now,\u201d said Pedro Ramos, a member of the Madeira regional government in charge of health. \u201cBoth the athlete and his family are symptomless,\u201d he added during a news conference. Juventus and Italy defender Daniele Rugani tested positive for the COVID-19 virus on Wednesday, although the club said he was not exhibiting any symptoms. Ronaldo travelled to his home town of Madeira last week to visit his mother who suffered a stroke. \u201cThe player visited his mother because the health services were able to guarantee all the safety conditions for him and everyone who has been in contact with him,\u201d said Ramos. Portugal on Wednesday suspended flights to and from Italy until March 24 due to the coronavirus pandemic. Portuguese health authorities on Thursday reported a total of 78 infections in the country.